The hard-hitting Klipsch® RW-12d adds deep bass impact to all your music, movies, and video games. This powerful, high-output subwoofer sports a 350-watt amplifier and a strong-yet-light 12" woofer designed for quick, precise movement. Exclusive CornerPort™ technology allows the subwoofer's port to be as long as possible without bending, which minimizes port turbulence for tight, accurate sound.
Top-mounted controls with an easy-to-read LCD display make it simple to adjust volume, crossover, and more. You can also select from three preset equalization curves to find just the right amount of "oomph" for your music and movies. Plus, you can adjust the subwoofer's settings to fit your personal tastes, then save them into one of three user-adjustable presets.
- bass-reflex (ported) enclosure
- 350-watt RMS digital hybrid amplifier
- 12" front-firing Cerametallic™ driver
- CornerPort™ technology
- 3 equalization modes (Punch, Depth, and Flat)
- 3 user-defined preset modes (Movie, Music, and Night)
- back-panel IR sensor for use with remote control extender systems
- frequency response 24-120 Hz (±3dB)
- variable 40-120 Hz crossover
- phase adjustment
- auto on/off
- line level/LFE (low frequency effects) input
- speaker-level inputs
- 14-5/8"W x 19-1/16"H x 23-5/16"D